ACT MINUTES - 29th January 2015

Acklington Community Team Meeting minutes - 29th January 2015

Tessa and Chris Sayers, Alison Sharpe, Jaq Barras, George Walton, Bill Rowntree, Violet Currie and Lorna Budge


Minutes of previous meeting:
Read and agreed.

Treasurers report:
Report on file. 1,197.77 held in account.

Burns Night supper:
Team to meet at the Village Hall on Saturday to set up and prepare vegetables. Return at 5:30pm to finish cooking. Tables to be set up in the Guyzance room to put dirty plates on, prior to washing up.

Band is booked for 14th March. Tickets and posters to be printed and distributed in the next couple of weeks.

Village clean up:
Saturday 11th April. Alison will ring NCC and ask for relevant equipment.

May Day Sale:
23 May 2015. Suggested that we make no charge for tables, this worked well last year. Garry Budge and Steve Thorpe are happy to run plant stall as in previous years. Lorna to write to HMP Northumberland and ask whether they would be willing to donate plants for stall as in previous years.

Future fund raising events:
Chris suggested an Archers evening.


Date next meeting:
5th March 2015 @ 7pm.