ACT MINUTES -
24th May 2016
Present: Alison Sharpe, Jaq Barras,
George Walton, Chris and Tessa Sayers, Violet
Currie, Jen and Lorna Budge.
Apologies: Lynne and Paul Glover
• Bank account £2142.22 this includes a donation
from David Barras as payment towards goal posts
to be erected on field in Churchill Way. Violet
to make a cheque of £250. Payable to Parish
Council in respect of ACTs donation towards goal
• ACT still to pay £500. to Village Hall
Committee in respect of the donation it was
agreed would be paid towards new tarmac on
Village Hall car park.
• £20. Cash has been spent on plants for the
planters around the Village Hall.
• Change of bank signatories request has been
completed. Awaiting new stationary from the
Right Royal Tea Party
• 14 tables booked
• Chris running drinks gazebo.
• Crown making Catherine and Jaq
• Coconut shy Lynne and Paul.
• Garry, Steve and George plant stall.
• Violet and Jen tombola.
• ACT raffle
• Gazebos and tents put up on morning of party.
• Booked the Whistling Sheep for 29th October
Sing a long Mama Mia
• 27th August 2016.
• Entry £2.00
• Pooled supper and bring your own drink.
• Suggested that we have warm up exercises
before the start of the film. We will need to
start evening fairly early to accommodate this.
• License to cost £90.
• Chris to check that the projector and screen
in Village Hall will be suitable.
New Year Party to be discussed at our
Any Other Business
Alison will speak to John and ask him if he can
produce a flyer including all the social events
planned in the Village over the next few months.
Date Next Meeting: 19th July @7:30