ACT MINUTES -
19th July 2016
Present: Bill Rowntree,
Jen, Tessa and Chris Sayers, Alison Sharpe, Lynn
and Paul Glover, Lorna and Shaun Malone, Violet
Currie, Lorna Budge.
Apologies: Jaq Barras
Treasurers Report: Full report will be
available for next meeting. Tessa will access
details online, all new bank stationary has been
received by Tessa from Santander.
• Summer Fair raised £477.40.
• Parish website annual fee £61.71 paid
• Football posts £150. Paid
• £150. Returnable deposit paid to film company
in respect of Mama Mia evening.
• No developments yet on the Village Hall car
park which ACT agreed to pay £500.donation.
Right Royal Tea Party: The event went
well and there were many favourable comments.
However it was agreed that for any future events
of this kind we should do more advertising and
try not to clash with other events in the area.
• Halloween Ceilidh to be held on 29th
• Deposit £50 paid in respect of Whistling
Mama Mia sing a long 27th August 2016
• Publicity suggestions, Pelican, Felton
Bridge Magazine, Northumberland Gazette, Tourist
information, Morrisons, Sainsburys, Village
notice boards, Willowburn sports centre,
Newsagents Hadston. Lynn will co-ordinate
• Alison has borrowed a projector for screening
of film. Paul will bring along another one for
• License application going through. Tessa will
check on progress.
• Norma and Brian have agreed to do voice warm
up exercises before screening of the film.
• Optional fancy dress Greek or 70’s.
• Pooled supper
• Bring own drinks. ACT to sell soft drinks.
• Raffle prizes needed.
• Alison and Violet selling ice creams.
• Chris agreed to be master of ceremonies and
instruct the audience on their participation.
• Still to decide on how room will be set up.
Order of Events:
• Warm Up
• Interval for ice cream
• Music and dancing at end. Raffle and Table
Any Other Business
Sean congratulated whoever organized
broadband meeting. Superfast broadband is now
Sean also thought the litter pick went well.
Date of Next Meeting:
23rd August @7pm.