ACT MINUTES - 16th April 2016

Present: Tessa and Chris Sayers, Lyne and Paul Glover, George Walton, Jen, Lorna Budge, Alison Sharpe

Apologies: Vi Currie

Minutes of last meeting read and agreed

Treasurers report:

Approximately 2000 in bank account.
Waiting to pay contribution towards goal posts on Churchill Way
Team agreed to pay 500 to the Village Hall Committee to help pay for the resurfacing of the Village Hall car park.
Signatories for bank account still ongoing.

Events:

Litter pick very successful, it was nice to see so many children getting involved.

Future Events:

Right Royal Tea Party to be held on 4th June between 2-5pm.
Table top sale will be included in event.
Church will be responsible for refreshments.
ACT will have plant stall, tombola and raffle.
Donations for stalls needed
Tables free of charge and Alison will contact relevant parties and book tables.
No entrance charge.
Games to include coconut shy, giant Jenga wellie wanging and crown making. Regal clothing for dressing up.
Tug of War if we can source a rope. Alison knows several people to ask.
Drinks gazebo to be run by Chris.
Hope to have outside music
Bunting.

Tessa confirmed that she has booked the Whistling sheep for a Ceilidh on 29th October. Cost 250

Mamma Mia music night to be held on 27/08/2016. Chris to find out about obtaining licence to screen film.
Tessa to put publicity in Pelican and contact the Gazette.

John Davison has said he is happy to produce a flyer for events.

Next Meeting:

Tuesday 24th May @ 7:30