ACT MINUTES -
16th April 2016
Present: Tessa and Chris
Sayers, Lyne and Paul Glover, George Walton,
Jen, Lorna Budge, Alison Sharpe
Apologies: Vi Currie
Minutes of last meeting read and agreed
• Approximately £2000 in bank account.
• Waiting to pay contribution towards goal posts
on Churchill Way
• Team agreed to pay £500 to the Village Hall
Committee to help pay for the resurfacing of the
Village Hall car park.
• Signatories for bank account still ongoing.
• Litter pick very successful, it was nice to
see so many children getting involved.
Right Royal Tea Party to be held on 4th June
• Table top sale will be included in event.
• Church will be responsible for refreshments.
• ACT will have plant stall, tombola and raffle.
• Donations for stalls needed
• Tables free of charge and Alison will contact
relevant parties and book tables.
• No entrance charge.
• Games to include coconut shy, giant Jenga
wellie wanging and crown making. Regal clothing
for dressing up.
• Tug of War if we can source a rope. Alison
knows several people to ask.
• Drinks gazebo to be run by Chris.
• Hope to have outside music
Tessa confirmed that she has booked the
Whistling sheep for a Ceilidh on 29th October.
Mamma Mia music night to be held on 27/08/2016.
Chris to find out about obtaining licence to
Tessa to put publicity in Pelican and contact
John Davison has said he is happy to produce a
flyer for events.
Tuesday 24th May @ 7:30