ACT MINUTES -
10th December 2015
Present: George Walton,
Tessa Sayers, Chris Sayers, Bill Rowntree,
Alison Sharpe, Jaq Barras, Lorna Budge.
Apologies: Violet Currie.
Minutes of last meeting - agreed.
Treasurers report: No report available
Sharon Thorpe, Barbara King and John Armitage
have all resigned as bank signatories in respect
of ACT bank account. ACT have been unable to
obtain a signature from John Armitage to this
effect has he has now emigrated to Australia.
• Alison confirmed that there will be at least
twelve stalls including Dolls houses, Bric a
brac, ginger wine, cakes, crafts, cosmetics and
• ACT has a foodie stall selling a variety of
• ACT will run refreshment stall, drinks mince
pies and shortbread.
• ACT will have a raffle.
• Round table arriving at the car park at 3pm
with their sleigh and Father Christmas.
• Carol singing at 4pm. Tessa will bring song
• Set up on Saturday 19th December from 9am
• Stalls will be able to set up from 12pm on
Sunday 20th December.
• Tessa will be running gift wrapping stall.
Tessa will purchase gift wrap etc.
• Nativity scene will be set up on stage.
• Bill will dress in Victorian outfit and will
hand out flyers in Alnwick, Morpeth and
surrounding areas during the coming week.
Wednesday 16th December 7pm.
• As many of the team who are available to meet
at the Village Hall to decorate and put up
Christmas lights. If Christmas tree has arrived
this will be put up or if this is not possible
Burns Night Supper:
• January 23 2016.
• Suggested having a list at Christmas Fair for
people to put their names down if they are
interested in coming.
• Tickets £10.
• Alison will price haggis.
Date next meeting:
• 14th January 2016 @ 7pm. AGM followed by